[win2kforum] Re: New User Cannot Logon NT 4.0 WS

  • From: Jim Betz <jimbetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 19:51:34 -0700

Sean,
  This sounds like a "number of concurrent users" problem.  In NT you can
have a server that only allows a certain number of concurrent clients at
one time.  Perhaps it is related, in some strange way, to that.  I do not
know what, if any, Win2K carry over there might be for this.  I would
definitely be checking the "number of licenses setting" in the NT server(s)
on the network.  (I'm on 'daily digest' so I won't see any posts until
sometime tomorrow.)