[win2kforum] Re: New User Cannot Logon NT 4.0 WS

  • From: Sean Faust <SFaust@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:50:00 -0400

Yes sir.  I am getting that exact error on any 4.0 WS.  But on Win2K Pro
they logon fine to the domain.  I will probably ending ghosting this machine
to Win2K Pro.  I will check Technet but that is a pretty common error
message.  Most bizarre!   Also have deleted and re-created the user twice
with the same results.

Sean Faust
Network Administrator
American Red Cross