[vipaudioaccess] Re: Slightly odd behaviour

  • From: Jean-philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 11:02:46 +0100

Hi Steve,

so, that tempo thing showed up again, but I was in the middle of a session with other musicians And couldn't experiment too much. This time, opening and closing the browser did not work, but I found another workaround. This message saying unavailable this is a tempo track appears when Typing Hotkeys like alt l, alt p or g. but if I tab to the volume field and press enter, it does open. And I think, though I'm not entirely sure, that after changing a tracks volume, the other hotkeys start working again on this particular track. When it happens, it happens on some tracks and not others, and I can't for the moment tell what's particular about those tracks. Furthermore, I have no tempo track on these projects.

I can't remember if you said you could reproduce that at least once on your system.

I keep investigating.

Cheers,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
https://www.youtube.com/c/jprykiel
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
https://www.youtube.com/c/jprykielhttp://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 12/03/2021 à 12:21, Steve Spamer a écrit :

Thanks JP. As I’ve said, if things can be improved I’ll do it, but I agree that Magix now need to address this window, because it’s the most important area in which we work im, yet it’s probably the most scripted.

Yes, I guess you missed my e mail I put out a couple of weeks ago, but the VST 3 issue has been fixed, thanks to yourself nailing it down. I was able to get another beta forum member to do a specific test, and they got the same problem. It was a bug with the accessibility flag that deals with showing edits in the parameter view.

I will be putting out a new build of the scripts in the coming days, so users will be able to update if they wish, stay tuned.

Best steve.

Samplitude Access-The Gateway To Pro Recording With Samplitude For the Visually Impaired: www.samplitudeaccess.org.uk <http://www.samplitudeaccess.org.uk>
Follow me on Twitter:
stevesax123