[vip_students] Re: i phones

  • From: "Seoirse Neilan" <seoirsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:29:43 -0000

Hi Jackie,

that's great, thanks for the info,

Cheers,

Seoirse
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jackie McBrearty
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 7:22 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: i phones

  Hey Seoirse

  in relation to what iPhone to get the 4s upwards has siri which is a handy
little yoke. you can tell siri to call or text someone or open apps and find
out stuff. I find him useful I also have it set for the Canadian it understands
my Donegal/sligo accent. as for cost depending on what road your taking, as far
as I know the 4s is free on bill pay and then perhaps a couple of hundred for
the 5s and 5c, you'd be looking at 350 upwards for a second hand one and 500
upwards for a new one.

  as for everything else the touch screen and the iPhone is a learning curve
and one that you will in the early days regret. As i did phone very nearly was
bounced off a wall but i could not be without it now.
  I can read books again, I can play games and I can actually have a fight with
my phone lol

  hope that offers some helpp

  yours
  Jackie

  Sent from Jackie's iPhone

  On 20 Jan 2014, at 17:59, "Seoirse Neilan" <seoirsen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi all,

    i'm interested in getting an i phone but am unsure of which type to
purchase.

    I am also wondering if it is easy enough to navigate the touch screen and
if anyone knows, what are the costs involved ?

    I would very much appreciate it if anyone could offer me some advice on the
above questions.

    Thanks and God bless,

    Seoirse
    Seoirse