[vip_students] Re: i phones

  • From: Jackie McBrearty <teambanglesltd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:22:42 +0000

Hey Seoirse

in relation to what iPhone to get the 4s upwards has siri which is a handy
little yoke. you can tell siri to call or text someone or open apps and find
out stuff. I find him useful I also have it set for the Canadian it understands
my Donegal/sligo accent. as for cost depending on what road your taking, as far
as I know the 4s is free on bill pay and then perhaps a couple of hundred for
the 5s and 5c, you'd be looking at 350 upwards for a second hand one and 500
upwards for a new one.

as for everything else the touch screen and the iPhone is a learning curve and
one that you will in the early days regret. As i did phone very nearly was
bounced off a wall but i could not be without it now.
I can read books again, I can play games and I can actually have a fight with
my phone lol

hope that offers some helpp

yours
Jackie