[vip_students] Re: i phones

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:12:41 -0000

Irene, puzzled, what Apple store did you go to?  They do indeed keep bluetooth
keyboards, there is even an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, expensive and does not
have rechargable batteries.  I have the Logitech ultra-thin Mini, again very
expensive but worth it.  I love it.  Then you can get a Bluetooth Keyboard from
Amazon which has standard batteries and to my mind looks similar to the Apple
expensive one.  This one is just £10.00 sterling.  I even have a rubber
bluetooth keyboard which I purchased in Ireland in Compu b which is the
equivilent Apple store in Ireland.