[vip_students] Re: i phones

  • From: "Aine O'Mahony" <ainemaeomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 09:19:56 -0000

Hi Seoirse,
I also purchased an ifone recently. I am with vodafone Ireland and am a bill
pay customer, I waited until the new ifone 5s came out in October. The phone is
650euros but as a bill pay customer I was able to purchase it as an upgrade for
only 100euros. As for navagation the voice over helps but there is also siri
which is an in built personal assistant so you can ask him things like set
timer for 20mins or call John etc etc. However it does take getting used to and
if it wasnt for the vip list I would be harassing my vodafone store!!!

Best wishes
Aine Mae