[vip_students] Re: i phones

  • From: "Noreen Meagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:26:39 -0000

Hi Eleanor & Irene,

I use the Apple bluetooth keyboard which I think I paid approx 70€, this
included vat about 14€ which I was able to claim back & I think it was sent
from Holly Hill in Cork.  I also have a Riitek Mini Bluetooth keyboard, which
if I remember was somewhat cheaper than the apple.  It is only about the size
of iphone, takes getting used to & not for big fingers though with practice it
can be used using both thumbs.  Contact details,

  steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

They do the job & sometimes for short message it is faster to touch type.

Noreen M.