[vip_students] Re: i phones

  • From: "Irene Maloney" <breeze.whitney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:38:15 -0000

Hi,

I bought an iphone a couple of weeks ago from an Apple store.  It is a 5C
and cost £469.  That is of course in U.K. currency. Nevertheless, I hope it
gives you some idea of the cost.  I am determined to conquer using it but at
times this seems an impossibility.

Do many of you out there use a blue tooth keyboard?  The Apple store don't
keep them so where can they be purchased?

Cheers,

Irene.

  _____