[vip_students] Re: i phones or maybe android

  • From: "Tina Paulick" <kaosskwien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:06:56 -0000

Hi Seoirse

You could also think about an android phone. I'm not the expert, but my
boyfriend has a samsung galaxy something and is happy with it. He says you
have more settings to choose from and he programs his own tools.
It also has a speech program, but I don't know the English name.
The advantage for touch phone beginners would be that there are cheaper
models and you can select from a bigger variety of models, as long as it has
an android system. You have to learn the gestures anyway.
The compatibility with hardware from other brands is said to be easier.
Maybe they can show you some models in a shop

Best wishes
Tina