[vip_students] Purchasing an iPhone

  • From: "tony sweeney" <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "the students list" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:57:59 -0000

Morning folk,

Okay I can phone/email or surf that is true but for now I'd like to just pose an exploratory question or two.

Am impressed with the iPhone discussions both here and elsewhere hence my further interest.

I was thinking of perhaps sometime in the near future getting an iPhone and wonder what mobile phone costs can iPhone users expect roughly to pay?

I'd imagine that there many different tariffs but a rough guide would be good to have.

Also would you recommend going bill pay or to pay as you go?

Any answers greatly appreciated.