[vip_students] Re: Purchasing an iPhone

  • From: "Aine O'Mahony" <ainemaeomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 09:37:40 -0000

Hi Tony,
if you are bill pay then purchasing the ifone will be cheaper. As a vodafone
customer I have been able to sign up for a package that suits my usage, free
texts and calls to other vodafone customers. It also allows me so many mins
to other networks and international calls. (It is called the 55euro per mth
deal) My bill averages between 50-60euros per mth pending on wheather I go
over my minutes.
The ifone 5s is the latest phone released by apple. If you decide to take
the jump into this frustrating to begin with but very rewarding world of
ifone please let us know!
Best wishes
Aine Mae