[vip_students] FW: banking 365

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 14:28:45 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Kavanagh [mailto:seany2@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 February 2015 22:59
To: 'Aedan O'Meara'
Subject: FW: banking 365

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Kavanagh [mailto:seany2@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 January 2015 20:19
To: 'vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: banking 365

Ahoy To All

First of all, may I wish you, your family members & friends, a very happy &
prosperous 2015!

Now that's the grovelling done!

The Queen Bee informed me a short time ago that she needs credit for her
phone, so I answered "Yes Mum, immediately" & anyway I could do with credit
myself! So I went onto banking 365 to top up on line!

Oh my God....

What was I hit with, but only a new Bank of Ireland web page!

I trawled through it all night endeavouring to top up our phones, but at the
end of a long long fruitless night, both Sean & the Queen Bee still have no
credit!

Is there anyone out there that has come across this & has come out the other
end?

If so, Please, Please advise step by step!

Many many thanks in advance!

Yours Aye
Sean