[vip_students] Re: FW: banking 365

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 00:50:03 -0000

All of the combo boxes seem to be gone from our view, on the site.

Try to top-up your mobile phone. To do that, you go: Money Transfer; Mobile
Top-up. You then get three radiobuttons (for the [only] three MSP's that BOI
has put on their site, so you choose yours to begin the top-up. Next comes (or should
come) the amount combo box, for your euro amount. Instead of Combo Box, JAWS
is just saying * (which it does for the mandatory fields). Well, as we can't
get into what may or may not be a combo box, we can't fill in that field at
the moment. Furthermore, at this point, we notice that our JAWS (15 or 16)
has become sluggish, and doesn't seem to know where we are on the page.

Also, we can't transfer money from one account to another, because again the
account combo boxes are gone from our view.

I don't know if it's a Windows update, r the BOI site itself, that is
causing the observed issues. I observed much the same problems there in Firefox,
and also using NVDA.

-----Original Message----- From: Aedan O'Meara
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 2:28 PM
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx