[vip_students] combo boxes

  • From: "Paul F. Griffith" <paulfgriffith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 14:54:19 -0000

hi there, using windows xp, i know that its not supported now,
but i normally have no problem in using the bank of ireland website
www.365online.com, and i go to my accounts, then money transfer,
where i can select  current account from a drop down menu, and transfer  money
to pay off my credit card account, except now the box, does not have a facility
to  select the account i want to transfer the money from and does not give me
either an option to pay the money to,
 rang 365, and they said no changes where made to their website, and they could
do what i normally due,
can anybody suggest what might have happened,  also topping up a  pre paid
phone ,  does not work eithe,
but all other sites the combo boxes, or drop down menues are working
any help appreciated
cheers
paul