[vi-kindle] Re: Thanking Kindle

  • From: temmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:44:32 -0500

I do not currently have a contact, but I just send it straight to feedback.
However, if I end up with a straight contact I 'll let you know, but seriously.
I have a book port plus, and some other things, but have been using the kindle
for pretty much everything, I even translate bookshare files, and Brf files to
the kindle when necissary and read that way. It's becoming the only way I get
stuff now, Tom and Samantha are doing a good job, Lol. But glad I've got more
supporters, that's what Amazon needs whether anybody wants to admit it or not.
So, let's keep at it, I'm not giving up. Take care and talk to you soon.