[vi-kindle] Re: Thanking Kindle

  • From: temmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:45:34 -0500

It varies, I had a goodly size argument on twitter, with someone recently and
they wanted to throw the access argument at me, and I told them pretty much the
same thing. What's not accessible, besides I can find more books in the kindle
store than I can find anywhere else, the speech quality and book loading is
much better and they are receptive to feedback they ust need to hear from more
people than what they're currently getting. They're getting so ashed now I
wouldn't want to do anything for us either, so the more feedback the better and
feature suggestions the better. I spread that to folks and you would be
surprised at the patrons I now have who are proud owners of the Kindle and
wouldn't have it any other way. I just make sure everybody is using eh Kindle
keyboard, and I pray to God they never stop supporting it, if so there's gonna
be another uproar, Lol. Anyway, I just try to spread the positivity and hope
for the best. I'm spreading the word on both my social networks that I keep up
with twitter and facebook, and even give book reviews of things on facebook
depending on how much time I've got, so it's all good. Hope that helps. Take
care and talk to you soon.