[vi-kindle] Re: Thanking Kindle

  • From: Tim Emmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:43:37 -0500

yes, Shawshana, I did. I'll send instructions later this evening or tomorrow,
on how I translate them. But there is a way, and it's actually fairly easy.
But, it is becoming the primary way now, Lol. If you would like to see any of
my comments, random ravings and junk, feel free to follow me on either  twitter
@emmons2010 or you can fiond me on facebook, by looking for temmons9. But, I
will send these later on, but there is a way. As the story goes, "Yes Virginia,
there is a Santa Claus." Lol.