[vi-kindle] Re: Thanking Kindle

  • From: <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne%nanhawthorne.com>)
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 10:25:02 -0700

Yay! One by one people are discovering what a treasure the thing is.. we should start a letter writing campaign.. real paper letters... of VI people thanking Kindle. What do you think? Or a sort of e-petition.. that might even be better. The one fear i have is that it would fizzle.. not sure i want to be responsibile for that! Heh.

Nan Hawthorne, Historical Novelist
www.nanhawthorne.com

IndieBRAG Medallion Honoree for AN INVOLUNTARY KING: A TALE OF ANGLO SAXON
ENGLAND
http://www.bragmedallion.com/medallion-honorees/2012/an-involuntary-king-a-tale-of-anglo-saxon-england

On 5/23/2012 2:40 AM, Felinitye wrote:
Thanks!  My Kindle has been set up and reading for over a year, but I was
helping someone else.  She got it done, and is also reading!

Shoshana

http://www.doteasy.com