[vi-kindle] Re: Thanking Kindle

  • From: temmons <temmons9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:23:57 -0500

I'll agree with you on that, I've rediscovered it again after using and doing
different things and coming back to it, and falling in love all over again with
the collest device for book reading I think I've ever seen. I'm starting to
catch a lot of flack concerning accessibility on the Kindle, and I kep arguing
that folks need to keep sending feedback, and they're going to hear us, we just
have to continue to show there is a market out here, but some folks would
rather not push for things it should just happen, sometimes you gotta work for
it, but I digress. Anyway, thanks for this, about to grab mine and go to lunch.
Take care.