(VICT) Re: Hot Spots

  • From: "Darla J Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 01:25:48 -0400

Hey Valerie; I am a carrot lady myself, but I have to fight my little blonde
guide dog for them.  We could polish off a 2-pound bag of baby carrots in a
five-day work week easily.  <grin>

Still can't figure out what in celery would make it helpful to arthritis,
but new discoveries are made every day.

Darla & the Carrot Hound