(VICT) Re: Hot Spots

  • From: "metnme2" <metnme2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:41:26 -0700

>Remember that most hot spots are external symptoms of internal imbalances.<

This is a very good point- something I have tried to get my mom to
comprehend and failed at. Met does not have hotspots but Valerie and I have
talked about what happened to Met's skin (thanks to a drug he *was* on)
anyway his skin thankfully improved dramatically since pulling it but we
still have a way to go. He detoxes something incredible right now and by day
5 (after a bath) he has this smell on his rump end that just makes me almost
wanna puke <sorry>
But its getting better and taking time. I refuse to break down though and
sugar coat the situation ie suppress whatever is going on-
That book Herbs for Pets talks a lot about when the liver and kidneys are
overloaded in their detoxification of waste that the skin often will take on
the job of trying to ensure further excretion. It was something interesting
to me concept wise and made a lot of sense.

Karyn and Met