(VICT) Re: Hot Spots

  • From: "Jo Clayson" <joclayson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 07:58:05 -0400

I agree 200% that love and intent are important aspects of healing, but they
are also essential in training, and in our whole relationships.

I'm not familiar with celery for arthritis, but an herbal blend we're using
for arthritis contains celery seed as the second listed ingredient. Hmmmm.

The blend we're using is called Dog-Gone Pain.  The container says its "all
natural herbal and cartilage joint formula providing joint support and pet
revitalization."  A report of a study on it was in the last issue of Whole
Dog Journal.  Apparently the product was very successful with the dogs in
the study who had veterinary diagnosed arthritis, hip or elbow displacia,
and a few dogs with other bone problems.  A few dogs had intestinal upset
from the product that quickly cleared once they were no longer using it,
however they still had obvious benefits in terms of movement, pain, etc,
which unfortunately, also disappeared when the supplement was stopped.

www.americanbiosciences.com is the web site of the manufacturer.

www.vitacost.com is the least expensive place to get it that I've found so
far.

If anyone else is giving this to their dogs, I'd be interested in hearing
how it works, and if there are any problems.

Jo