(VICT) Re: Hot Spots

  • From: "metnme2" <metnme2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 15:32:52 -0700

Valerie, do you guys have compounding pharmacies there? If so they might be
able to help you out with changing the form of this to a more appropriate
one. I have never worked with that stuff so can't advise there, but the
medication I just got Met off of was made by a compounding pharmacist for
him. They can actually also do that pretty much with any animal medication
if say you want it in a chewable tasty form for instance because your dog
happens to be a bear to give pills to (or cat too) I am fortunate that Met
is easy but the medication he was on could only be prepared by a compounder
because humans no longer use this medication due to the amount/intensity of
side effects
Anyway that might be something to look into if you can not find what you
need in the right form.

Karyn and Met