<USS Eagle> Sim log/recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 23:21:26 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html

Sim Notes

For posts for the week, crew can report on getting things back to normal aboard ship.

Sim Recap:
"The Breen Encounter," part 2
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Commander Marqusa, Lt.s Haas & Lost, Dr. Hamza, Lt jg Tracy, Dr. Melody, Malachi Fyrstk
Officers absent: Commander Bass (LOA), Lt. Dawson, Ensign Rose (LOA)
Stardate 59467.35 (06/20/2382, 14:00 hours)

The Eagle continued it's search for the missing Talon.  Lt jg Tracy used shielded probes to search the "dead" areas of the Opki System.  Science oficer (in-training) Malachi Fyrstk, scanned "open" areas of space.

Lt. Lost was questioned by the Breen.  After hearing his answers, they returned him and Commander Marqusa to their original holding cell.

With the modified probes, and other sensor data found in the open areas, the Eagle crew was able to determine the location and type of ship which captured the Talon. Lukas then persuades the Breen to release his officers and ship.

(not in the sim but assumed)
Commander Marqusa and Lt. Lost were once again rendered unconscious and returned to the Talon.  The Talon was sent back out for the Eagle to retrieve and the Breen ship leaves the area.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
LtJG Josie Tracy: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
EnsignMelody: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
LtJG Josie Tracy: (Look out its a clone of the captain!!)
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 59467.35 (06/20/2382, 14:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have been searching the Opki System for our missing
comrades.
Tebok trKhev has entered the room.
Tebok trKhev: Sorry all. Lost track of time
CommoLukasFyrstk: We thus far have found evidence of their ship possibly been
caught in a tractor beam, but this far there is no evidence as to who took them.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Is this the same ship who is responsible for the
disappearance of Commander Bass?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS, CSCI]  Any new information?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> None from me sir.
RomnHaas: OPS>::Looks over to the captain:: N-nothing yet, sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::sitting alone in the room on the Breen's ship::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Josie, you concentrate on getting us eyes in that
dead area of space.  Rommmie you concentrate on open space.
The Breen: Escort>::Kicks Lost to wake him::
T L Lost: @<helm>::sleeping in his room, dreaming about his games::
EnsignMelody: ::Wonders if she could lift herself with her telekinisis. Sits on
the floor cross legged and consentrates on lifting herself.::
T L Lost: @<helm> Oow!  ::wakes up and looks around:: What did you do that for?
RomnHaas: OPS>::Nods:: Aye, sir.
LtJG Josie Tracy: Csci> Yes sir. ::Goes back to working on a probe to filter
our the radiation from the dead areas.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Enters the bridge ::
LtJG Josie Tracy: (out)
The Breen: Escort>::Points his weapon at Lost then gestures for the door::
T L Lost: @<helm>::grumbles and stumbles towards the door::
The Breen: Escort>:: Ushers Lost to a similar room that Gwen is in, and shoves
him inside, closing the door behind him::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Thinks she has the correct setting.:: Probe away.
::Lauches a sheilded probe into one of the dead areas.::
T L Lost: @<helm>::shakes head, then looks around for a place to sleep::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Starts to slowly lift off the floor.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: Josie's probe actually starts giving her readings in
the area, but the sensors are limited to a small area around the probe::
The Breen: ::There isn't even a place for Lost to sit.  The room suddenly
becomes extremely bright::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Smiles:: Well its a start. ::Sends data to the probe
to increase the filter::
The Breen: @VOICE>:: To Lost ::  What was your mission in this area of space?
T L Lost: @<helm>::lays down on the floor::
The Breen: @VOICE>  GEt up!
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Lifts herself to the level of the bio beds.::
RomnHaas: OPS>:: Sees Malachi.::  H-have a seat, Mal.  Time to start e-earning
your pay.
T L Lost: @<helm>::stays laying down:: Mission?  My mission was to fly the
Talon.  And you better not have even put a scratch on MY ship!
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Looks up at Rommie:: We get paid?
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Aye, sir.  ::Sits in the seat Rommie indicated::
RomnHaas: You get fed, don't you, Josie?
The Breen: @ :: The room is suddenly, painfully charged.::  I said get up!
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Oh sorry I am from an Old Earth where paid ment getting
money as well as food. ::Smirks::
T L Lost: @<helm>::curls up into a ball::
RomnHaas: OPS>[SCI]  Mal, Lt. Tracy i-is scanning using a probe.  That leaves
main sensors available to you to scan the o-open areas of this sector.
The Breen: @::The charge dies down.  The door opens up and the Breen escort
enters and lifts Lost off the floor::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Gets an idea and launches a couple of sheilded probes
linked by a couple of thier new slip stream communication devices also sheilded
from the radiation.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::moves to the wall, and slowly starts feeling her way
around to see if she can find anything of interest::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>:: The purpose to make a sensor ring.::
T L Lost: @<helm>Let go of me!
Malachi Styles: SCI> Aye, sir.  ::Starts scanning.  Sees the ion trail (which
is almost gone now) from the Talon.::  Sir, did you see this?
The Breen: @VOICE> You were instructed to get up.  Are you going to answer my
question?
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Tries to move herself verticaly towards the CMOs office.::
T L Lost: @<helm> I did answer your stupid question::
RomnHaas: OPS>[SCI]  :: Loks at the console::  Yes, we did.  Good catch though.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Attempts to connect the smaller scanned areas to make
one large one.::
The Breen: @VOICE> :: Pauses a moment::  What was your ship's mission in this
sector?
T L Lost: @<helm>We were searching . . .
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: Josie's "widened"  Sensor area suddenly spots an
object.  Malachi sees yet another ion trail.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir I have something
The Breen: @VOICE>  Searching.... for what?
T L Lost: @<helm> Our ship
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Puts it on the main viewer::
Malachi Styles: SCI> [OPS]  I.... I have another trail, Mr. Haas.
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Continues to move sideways till she touches a wall then
lowers herself to the ground::
The Breen: @VOICE>  Wat ship?
T L Lost: @<helm>I don't know the name of it.  I'm not good with names.  It was
a federation shuttle.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  What have you got Josie?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> On main screen sir. It looks like a ship.
RomnHaas: OPS>::Looks at Mal's screen.  Turns tot he captain::  Confirmed,
Captain.  Another Ion trail.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Tries to make the image as clear as possiable::
RomnHaas: OPS>[SCI]  Analyze that trail.
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Gets up and walks into the CMO's office wondering where
she is.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The only image on the screen is a large
unidentifiable shape.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> It could be a ship, but what kahnd?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::programs the probes to try to get a closer look.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Unknown sir. trying to send the probes in for a closer
look.
The Breen: @:: Lost is left in the room by himself again as the escort leaves.::
T L Lost: @<helm>::grumbles and lays back down on the floor::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Walks over and sits behind the CMO's desk.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>  The computer is giving a match, sir.  It looks like a
Breen ship.
LtJG Josie Tracy: Max> Eww they shur have some naaaasty lookin' ships...Hurts
mah sensors just lookin at em.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI] Get me some kind of dimensions on that thing.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Aye sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::not finding anything, finds a place to sit down, then
closes eyes and tries to meditate instead of going in sane::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: Josie's sensors show that ship to be almost twice as
large as the Eagle.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir that vessel is twice as large as the Eagle.
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> Big an fugly...
The Breen: @:: The door to Gwen's room opens once again.  The escort motions
for Gwen to get up::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Shrugs and starts typing the duty logs on the computer in
the office.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::opens eyes and looks at the escort:: Now what?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  See if you can fahnd some kahnd of match in the
coputers for that shape.
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> Ah'm on it. I got dis...
The Breen: @Escort>::usher her up again::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::stands up::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Raises an eyebrow::  What was that Max?
The Breen: @Escort> :: Ushers her back to the original holding room::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX>Ah found it... Sur. It matches a Breen Battle Crusier.
RomnHaas: OPS>  Uh,.... Max.  You may wish t-to drop the accent.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> ::sighs and sits down in the new room::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> Ah like the accent... It has Character..
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Tries not to giggle::
RomnHaas: OPS>  I don't think the Captain likes it too much, Max.
The Breen: @Escort>::Enters the room wehre Lost is::
LtJG Josie Tracy: MAX> ::acts like hes clearing his throat:: I am sorry if I
offended you Sir.... But Ah do like yer accent. Sir.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::on the Eagle in some place other then sickbay::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Max, bring up a tactical of the cruiser on the main
viewer.
T L Lost: @<helm>::looks up at the escort:: yes?
LtJG Josie Tracy: Max> Yes sir. :: Puts the stats and tactical information up
on the main screen.::
The Breen: @Escort>:: Ushers Lost up and out the door.::
T L Lost: @<helm>::sighs and goes with the Breen::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> :: Looks at the screen for a long moment.::
The Breen: @Escort> :: Deposits Lost back in the original holding room so he is
with Gwen again.::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Tries to contact Ratchet with her Telepathy.::Ensign
Melody to Doctor Ratchet. Can you hear me?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::looks up to Lost:: You okay?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  Josie?  How lahkely are we to get a hail through
that radiation?
T L Lost: @<helm>Yeah, I'm fine.  They just interupted a good dream I was
having.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::nods:: Did they ask you any questions?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Acculay Very likely due to the fact I am useing our
slipstream communication devices to boost the probes.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Has her mental shields up this time as does not
want a repeat of that embarressing meeting and so hears nothing telepathically
and continues to do
Tebok trKhev: whatever she is doing which probably involves Super Smash Bros
Melee::
Tebok trKhev: ::and a pet fluffy dragon like creature thing that Q gave her::
T L Lost: @<helm>Yeah, they asked me what we were doing in this sector.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS2]  Hail the Breen ship, Ensign Harriman.
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Feels the mental shields up and pushes a little harder.::
~ Doctor Ratchet... Calling Doctor Ratchet...~
RomnHaas: OPS2>::Hails the Breen ship through Josie's probes::
RomnHaas: OPS2>[CO]  They can hear us, Captain.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>They asked me the same thing.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> This is Commodore Lukas Fyrstk of the Federation Starship
USS Eagle to the Breen ship.  We have reason to believe you are holding some of
our crew.  Respond.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::keeps an eye on the probes and the comm devices.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>:: loks at the screen::
Malachi Styles: SCI> :: Curious about the Breen also looks at the screen.::
The Breen: @ Breen Commander> +Eagle+  This is the Breen.  What is your
business here?
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Is playing game and Tafv is watching and eating
Bertie Bots every Flavor bean and wishing she was a werewolf because werewolves
are really cool and wondering how she can turn into one::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[Breen]+  Ah've already stated.  WE have evidence you are
holding one of mah shuttles.  We know where you are, ah am giving you the
chance to release them now.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS2]  Go to red alert, ensign.
RomnHaas: OPS2>:Puts the ship on red alert.::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::See the Red Alert and goes to  set up sickbay for Treage.::
The Breen: BrCmndr>+Eagle+  What makes you think I would consider you a threat?
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::sighs wearily and very annoyed and turns off game
and leaves Tafv and starts for sickbay with a weariness still thinking though
about werewolves, her box of Bertie Bott beans in her hand::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[Breen]+  As Ah said. Ah know where you are.
Considering the radiation of the area you are in Ah would bet you cannot see me.
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Has sickbay ready for injured in less then two minuets.::
The Breen: @::The Breen comander does not respond, but has his helmsman move
the ship, which Josie sees on her sensors.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> They are moving their ship sir.
The Breen: @:: They move about two thousand kilometers and stop:
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Has the probes match thier movement:: They moved two
thousand K and stopped.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Send their coordinates to tactical.  Tactical, Ah want
one phaser shot.....rahght across their bow.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::still munch jelly beans but looking more CMOish
though werewolves still in mind enters sickbay and looks about::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Sends the coords::
GwenivereMarqusa: <tac>[co] Aye Sir ::gets the coordinates, targets phasers and
fires::
EnsignMelody: AMO> Sir we are ready to receive the injured if nessary. :: Hand
Ratchet a report.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION>::Tactical fires a shot close enough to burn the paint
off their hull::
LtJG Josie Tracy: Max> I said across thier nose not up it... Sorry sir... Um
Nice shot...
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Great. Great. ::looks at report:: That is really good
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Max shh.
The Breen: @Br Cmndr> +Eagle+ We have been searching for a ship of our own.  We
found your shuttle in the area.  Our investigation has turned up that your
people are innocent and we will release them.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM
GwenivereMarqusa: ATTENTION!
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
LtJG Josie Tracy: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
EnsignMelody: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
Tebok trKhev: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: OKay!  The rest of the story will go that Commander Marqusa
and Lt. Lost are put back on their shuttle and released.

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle