<USS Eagle> Sim log[recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:54:37 -0500

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

Next week we will finish up this story.  For posts this week, you can do "at te moment" type posts.  Please include te above ribon in your posts in honor of Amy.

Sim Recap
"The Energy Stream"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt Commanders Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Lt Tracy, Dr. Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Commander Bass, Ltjg O'Brian, Ensign Rose (LOA)
NPC's used: Lt Vanik (Haas), Cadet Wren (Lost)
Stardate: 59796.11 (10/18/2382, 14:00 hours)

Stil poised on the edge of a large energy storm, the Eagle crew endeavors to find out what is making the light beings sick.  A small sample from the energy stream is beamed into sick bay and analyzed.  It is found that there is biological matter intermixxed in the energy.  Attempts by Lt. Tracy to seperate the matter form the energy does not work.  The light beings grow steadily weaker.

End recap

JPEG image

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah would lahke us al to have a moment of sahlence in memory
of Amy Jay (Moondance Krell/April Styles-Fyrstk)
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rest In Peace, Amy
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 59796.11 (10/18/2382, 14:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have been on the edge of this....storm, trahing to
figureout a way to heal the lahght beings.
CommoLukasFyrstk: In the midst of it all, it seems mah chief scahence officer
and assistant medical officer have succumbed as they are passed out and both in
sick bay at the moment.
Lt Tebok trKhev: ::blinks startled::
CommoLukasFyrstk: That leaves it up to Gwen, Dr. Hamza and Malachi to figure a
way to handle this as they are the ones who are able to hear the lahght beings
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((I have to explain their absence seeing as they were crucial
to this storyline))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Hence they are in sick bay))
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO[XO]  Gwen?  Can you still hear the beings?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Aye sir, I can
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Turns loking at the AXO::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Puttering about sickbay trying to see what is
wrong with patients::
T L Lost: <hpw>::looks up from her work, staying unusually quiet::
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CO]  So can I, sir, and they seem to be getting weaker.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Mal, have you figured out a way to make sure that virus
or parasite that's on the light creature won't get lose on the Eagle if we beam
it over?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [SCI]  Have we got a solution for a sample?
Malachi Styles: SCI>[XO]  I think so, sir.  A containment field sufficient
enough to keep the energy contained should also be able to keep any viruses
inside the field.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> should?
Lt Josie Tracy has entered the room.
Lt JG Melody has entered the room.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  It has a 97.865 percent probability of holding the virus
in.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> ::Frowns:: That leaves a 2 % probablity of it not.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Is feeling the creatures but is a little out of
things for IC reasons I cannot think of for missing last weeks sim::
Lt JG Melody: ::Wakes up in sickbay.::
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Also wakes up in sickbay.:: What the heck?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[mal] Contact Ratch and see if she's ready to analyze
the parasite thing.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> We need a resolution to this.  Ah say we go for it.
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci>+Bridge+Lt Tracy to the bridge.
RomnHaas: CENG>::enters the bridge and moves tot he engineering station::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Excellent umm good to see you are awake
Lt JG Melody: AMO> What happened?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks over to Rommie as he enters and gives him a
small smile::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[CSCI]+  Go ahead, Lt.  Are you all rahght?
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>I think you collapsed.
RomnHaas: CENG>::returns the smile and gives a wink to Gwen::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> Mal, also tell Ratch to have all psi sensitive people
out of the lab area where the sample will be, except for herself.
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> +Bridge+ A little confused but fine. Do you need me up
there or would you rather me stay here to help. I'm immune to psionic powers
myself.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>But I cannot find anything phyiscally wrong with
you so you can go back on duty. Yes.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::relieved to hear Josie, cause it means Melody is
probably okay::[AXO] Does that include Dr. Melody as well, sir?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> The strain must have been too much. Thanks Cheif.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> [Mal] Yes, it does.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[CSCI]+  Stay in sick bay for the tahme being.  You can
assist the doctors beter down there
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[Mal] She is the one who is most sensitive.
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci>+Bridge+ Should I send Dr. Melody back to the bridge.
She's awake as well.
Malachi Styles: SCI>[AXO]  Aye, sir.  ::Sends the instructions to Ratchet, and
tells her to stand by for the transport of the sample::
RomnHaas: CENG>::Looks over Mal's computations::
RomnHaas: CENG>[HPW]  Cadet. Make certain you monitor all aspects of the
containment field when the transport is c-complete
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Walks over to Dr Ratchet.:: Looks like I'll be
assisting you Doctor.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[CMO]+ Bride to Dr. Hamza.
T L Lost: <HPW>[eng] Aye sir.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Excellent. I could use the help
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>[Bridge] Yes?
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Leaves sickbay and heads for the bridge.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Exits the TL onto the Bridge.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[CMO]+ Doctor.  We will be beaming a sample of the energy
out there into your sick bay for analyzation.  Keep Dr. Melody and Lt Tracy
with you, but monitor their sahgns as well as getting an analysis.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>+[Bridge]+ Um okay sir. Yes sir.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Hops back into the TL and heads back for sickbay.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>[HPW]  I am sending you the coordinates of the sample and
the containment fields intensity.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::hurries back into sickbay from the TL.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[XO]  Gwen. Ah know how al this is bothering you
psi-wahse.  Where would you rather be during this?
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci>::waits for the sample to be beamed in.::
RomnHaas: CENG>::Moves over by the OPS console::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::also waits::
T L Lost: <HPW>::is prepared to transport the beings over::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> It really doesn't matter Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Nods::  Cadet?  Are you set?
Lt JG Melody has left the room.
Lt JG Melody has entered the room.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Walks over to Ratchet.:: Did you miss me?
T L Lost: <hpw>Aye Sir, I'm ready
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>I um wasn't really here to really miss anyone.
Long story.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Energahze.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Smiles:: You'll have to tell me sometime...
T L Lost: <hpw>::transports the beings to the containment field that is set up
in sickbay:: And they are on board
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>When I figure it out for myself I will ::smiles -
as her player has not yet figured out an explanation for her absence last week::
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Scans the sample.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  In sick bay, a small cube, approximately one foot
square appears in the room.  The cube pulses with energy.::
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> Well that is intresting...
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::quietly to the co:: sir, I really don't like the idea
of Melody being down there.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::blinks in surprise and looks at it, being also
psi sensative, being a Vulcan::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Looks at the cube.:: That is the bio matter?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION ::Scan analysis shows biological matter flowing in
witht he energy streams::
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> No but there is bio matter in it. I wonder if we can
seperate the matter from the energy?
Malachi Styles: SCI>::keeping a close eye on the readings in sick bay::  The
containment field is holding, Commander.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>I think so. I think we should analyze it
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Containment seems to be holding.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[HPW] Give us a visual of sick bay.
T L Lost: <HPW>::puts up a visual on screen::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::On teh bridge we can now see the three working and the
containment field.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[HPW]  Cadet.  Give us a segment on the screen and zoom on
the energy sample.
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci>::Attempts to seperate the matter from the energy by
splitting the containment feild into two smaller containment fields trying to
force the eneryg into one and the matter into the other.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Scans the bio matter for it makeup.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: [OOC>::steps away to use the bathroom:: ]
CommoLukasFyrstk: :The bio matter splits up and stays mixxed in each cube
segment::
T L Lost: <HPW>::zooms in on the energy sample and places that on the right
side of the screen::
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> Hmm Interesting...
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci>::Tries to beam just the bio matter back into the first
containment field.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: [OOC>::Returns after using the loo:: ]
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[AXO]  Ah realahse that, XO.  But she seems to have some
connection with these people.  If anything they do down there works...
CommoLukasFyrstk: she may be the first to know
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> that is exactly why she shouldn't be there sir.  she
has too strong of a connection.  whatever is attacking them may sense that and
may find a way to attack her through that connection.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: Josie cannot get a positive lock on just the bio
matter::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Looks at the readings:: Whats it doing now?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Looks at the scan to see if she can identify what the bio
matter is made of.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Nods thoughtfully.  ::  Al rahght.  Pull her out of
there then
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> Any ideas on how to seperate the matter from the energy?
I can't get a lock on the bio matter to try to seperate it that way.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] aye sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+Melody+ Bridge to Doctor Melody.
Malachi Styles: SCI>+[CSCI]+  Lt.  I've been monitoring your attempts, sir.
How about some sort of separator injected into the stream?
T L Lost: <HPW>::Watches the screen, facinated by what's going on::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>+Bridge+Dr Melody here. Go ahead
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>+Melody+ Please report to the bridge.
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> +Sci+ Good suggestion Mal. ::Tries that.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Not really. I am more a doctor. I wonder . . .
Lt Josie Tracy: AMO>+Bridge+ On my way Sir.
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> Doctor what would you suggest?
Lt JG Melody: (Test)
Lt JG Melody: (Sorry computer froze)
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Feels glad that Melody isokay::
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Exits sickbay and heads for the bridge.::
Lt Josie Tracy: CSci> Ratchet? Any suggestions on what we can use as a
seperator?
RomnHaas: CENG>::watches Hailey and nods in approval of her actions, then moves
back tot he engineering station::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Exits the TL onto the Bridge.:: Dr. Melody Reporting as
ordered sir.
T L Lost: <HPW>::smiles to Rommie.  Looks back at the look of the containment
feild::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Perhaps a former of . . . strainer? Like you use
with speghetti or something?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[amo] I'd like you to monitor the situation from up here
Doctor.  If you realize somethings improving the situation, report it down to
the lab.
Malachi Styles: SCI>[AXO] Can Dr. Melod lok at this data.  Maybe she might have
an idea to seperate bio matter.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>[AXO] Yes sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted