<USS Eagle> Sim log/recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 23:32:03 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

I have been a bit lax in the last couple of weeks in that I have not sent out the recap.  We have simmed!  I just haven't sent out the logs.  I will rectify that tonight.

I would like to thank the command and crew of the ST: Sliders sim for permission to use their station and even their characters for this particular storyline.  I would like to acknowledge and thank JDAster, who plays Lt. Maxwell Richards in the same sim.  He agreed to portray the future-alternate version of his Sliders character in tonite's and future sims.

A sad note:  Our mesage boards have been hacked and are down.  I hope all our posts were not lost, but it looks as if they might have been.  A real shame too, not just for our sim but for the others in the group, especial the Sliders sim which has put out MANY quality posts.  I will let you all know if this changes.

Sim recap:
"The Others"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt Cmndrs Haas, Lost & Dr. Hamza, Acting Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Lt. Matsu, Lt jg O'Brian, Dr. Melody
Guest characters: Commander Maxwell Richards (JDAster, ST: Sliders sim)
NPCs: Commander Hailey Wren (Lost) Rohan & Ronov Fyrstk (L. Fyrstk). Lt. Malachi Fyrstk (M Fyrstk), Ensign Henly (JDAster)
Stardate:  The future (s0rt of)

In the past three weeks, the Eagle has traveled back to what is left of Sector 001 in search of Moonbase Alpha.  Their goal: to obtain sliding technology to send the past Eagle crew back to their own universe and time.

They find the abandoned station and gain access, but they soon come to find they are not alone on the station.  Two of the crew of the USS Columbia have found their way back to the station and have taken up refuge there.

The future and past Malachis work together to break into Admiral Quenton Mallory's data files on the sliding technology.  Commander Maxwell Richards, former cheif engineer of the Columbia agrees to assist the Eagle crew.

End recap
I am attaching the past two sim logs as wel as this week's

JPEG image

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate supplemental:
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have returned to Sector 001 to fahnd slahding technology
on Moonbase Alpha.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Lt. Fyrstk had given Commander Wren a code which activated
the homing beacon for the base.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We are enroute to it now, but it no longer is in orbit around
Earth's moon.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Turns to the older Malachi::  Where did you get those
codes?
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>::looks over to Mal wondering the same thing::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  I was doing some research on the readings taken by
ships which encountered the T'Kil yet managed to get away.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  They recorded an anomalous energy which they couldn't
define.  After studying the readings,...
Malachi Styles: I cam eup witht he hypothesis that the T'Kil are sliding in and
out of our universe.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> Mal, can they time travel too?  Or just move from
dimension to dimension?
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  I managed to do some more research of the work of
Admiral Malory Q
Malachi Styles: Quenton Mallory
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  When I delve further into the files, I did find the
information on Moonbase Alpha, which they used as a base of operations.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> [AXO] To my knowledge they can only slide, Commander.
But the Bird-ofPrey is capale of time travel if done properly, sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> But if they are sliding.  Then your TKill are the TKill
in my universe.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  There is a good possibility of that, Commander.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Steps onto the bridge::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Glances over at the younger Mal::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks over to young Mal::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Looks apologetically at Gwen::  My apologies, Commander.
 I know you said to stay in the lab, but I think I may have something on the
sliding.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[yMal] It's okay Mal, what do you have?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan & Ronov> :Step onto the bridge behind Mal::
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Well, sir..... I was able to .... ::hopes he won't get in
trouble:: access some confidential files on sliding, and I think we can tune
into our exact universe to get home.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> He hacked into the system.
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>::looks over to the twins and the younger Mal::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Hacked into the system, eh Mal?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks between the older and younger mals ans simply
smiles::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> :refrains from laughing as he watches his younger self
blush::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::blushing::  Yes, sir.  I did
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> ::grins:: How would we tune into our exact universe Mal?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> :just dying to tell what they figured out::  We could
actually do it according to your molecular differences, Commander.
Malachi Styles: F-SCI>  You could actually compare it to ours and set
parameters for the other universe...... Very good.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> ::Beams as his older brother praises his work.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> Providing we find the right equipment to allow you to
slahde, that shuttle of yours'll never do it, Commander.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::thinking this is going way over her head:: Okay, what
do you need?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[Ronov] We have no intention of using their shuttle, son.
Start thinking of how to adapt it to Klingon technology.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [AXO]  We will need the molecuar readings Dr. Hamza has
gotten.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  And we can compare it to molecular data on our
counterparts.. or my counterpart.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::nods::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan>  We can get the magic number from that and get you
home.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>How long will it take?
Malachi Styles: SCI>  We could have that number almost immediately, Commander.
We just need the data.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  We can get that data for you.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Still puzzled over his father's statement about
Klingon technology::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  The Eagle comes upon Moonbase Alpha, drifting
silently out near Jupiter::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Just the homing beacon emitting rom the dark object::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI & SCI> ::Both move to the science console to start sensor
scans::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Looks to his older self::  Sorry.  I'm just used to
helping out.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::chuckles::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> :gestures towards the station::  I remember it all too
well.  Be my guest.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Sits down and starts scanning the station::  No power
emissions, no life signs.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  If it still has an atmosphere, I would guess it is pretty
musty and cold, sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods and looks to Gwen::  Commander?  Would you lahke
to lead an away team?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> :: thinks to himself how easy it was to rely on her
again::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::smiles:: Would be happy too Sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov>  It would probably be best to take a shuttle,
Commander.  You could use it to power the station's systems.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::nods:: Good idea Ronov ::she hoped it was Ronov and
not Rohan::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Beams as he always did when Gwen praised him::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Lt. Fyrstk, would you please accompany me.  Commander
Wren, I could also use your help.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> :Rolls his eyes and says silently to his twin::  She's
still too old for you.
GwenivereMarqusa: (LOL)
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Ignores his brother and steps up::  Could Ah go
also, Commander?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks over to the Captain and raises her eyebrows for
his reaction::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Pats his younger self on the shoulder and goes to
follow Gwen::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods::  He is a fahne pahlot and a damn good engineer,
Commander.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::nods to Ronov:: Sure, you can come with.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Stops short of jumping up triumphantly::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> {CO]  The Falcon, sir?
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::looks to the younger Mal.::I'd like you to stay here
and continue to work on things Mal.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods::  That one will be your best choice.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Of course, Commander.
T L Lost: <hpw><ops>One of the few that's still working
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> :Looks annoyed at Wren::  We are trahin' our best with
what we have, Commander.
T L Lost: <hpw><Ops>I know we are Ronov.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan>  She didn't mean anything mean by the comment, Ronnie.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>Let's head out
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::looks annoyed back at his broter::  Y'all are just
saying that cause you're sweet on er.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::heads to the turbolift::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan> ::lushes and looks to Wren hoping she didn't hear
that.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Joins Gwen on the TL::
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> ::Gets on the TL::
T L Lost: <Hpw>::turns away from Rohan so he doesn't see her smile, types a few
commands into her station and then heads to the turbolift::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Rohan.  You cain go to sick bay and get the information
from Dr. Hamza.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Rohan>  Aye, sir
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::exits the turbolift and heads to the shuttle bay::
we'll need to make sure that we evo suits.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov>  Tey are already aboard Falcon, Commander
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::ttells the replacement OPS officer to send word to the
Targo as to what we are doing.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> Before we leave, make sure that they are working
RomnHaas: ((Oooo!  I DO get to do something this sim))
GwenivereMarqusa: ((LOL))
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> Aye, sir.  ::Doesn't tel her that they check the gear
once a month... cause it's Gwen::
GwenivereMarqusa: ((those on the away mission please use @))
RomnHaas: @CO -T> ::gets the message and transmits theat they will be doing a
sensor sweep of Earth.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov>  The gear is ready, Commander.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::Sits down at the science console and checks systems::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Good.  Ronov, you want to fly us over?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::smiling like there's no tomorrow::  Aye, Commander.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::refrains from chuckling, being able to read Ronov so
clearly::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::chuckles and takes a seat::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Sitting on the bridge DOES chuckle as he too, can read
Ronov way too clearly::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [SCI]  Something amusing, Mal?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Whenever you're ready Ronov, get clearance from the
Eagle.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::receives clearance and takes the Falcon out of the
shutle bay::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::blushes:  NOthing .... here, sir.
RomnHaas: ((I'm bugging out, Crew seeing as you don't need me for this))
T L Lost: @<hpw>::takes a seat::
GwenivereMarqusa: ((Night night Rommie))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Nite, Rommie))
RomnHaas: ((Nite all))
RomnHaas has left the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ronov> ::Banks the Falcon away from the Eagle and engages
impulse engines to give them a bost towards the station::
Malachi Styles: @ F-SCI>  Scanning the station, sir and all bay doors are
locked down.  We may not be able to fly into the station.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::looks over Mal's station::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::does a quick scan:: What about entering here.
::pointing to a small hatch.:: If we can form a good seal around there.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> Yes, sir.  That would work perfectly.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::Mutters about how Mal can be such an eg-head
sometimes::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>  What was that Ronov?
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI>  It's okay, Commander.  He's right.  I tend to overlok
some common-sense solutions at times.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov>  ::Thinks quickly::  I was just wondering if you
wished to use the botom hatch or rea hatch off the shuttle, Commander
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::grins:: What do you think Mal?
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> [Ronov] ~~I'll eg-head you.~~
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI>  Which-ever would be easiest for Ronnie to hook up a
power supply, sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ~~You'll have to catch me first.~~
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Ronov?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> Ah could do it either way, Commander, but docking to
the rear mahght be a bit trickier
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov>  A little mtougher gettin' a seal also, sir
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Then you have your answer.  Let's make this as easy as
possible.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov>  Aye, sir.  Bottom it is.  ::Brings the thuttle
around to the indicated hatch.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> Docking in fahve, ... four.. three ... two...
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The shuttle lightly touches the hul of the
station.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::looks over to Commander Wren, and wondering if the
Cadet that's now on the Eagle will be anything like this universe's Wren::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @RONOV> [Wren]  We're on, Commander.  Y'all can engage the
seal.
T L Lost: @<hpw>::engages the seal, then double checks to make sure the seal is
good::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::Shuts down the engines, then gets up and pulls the
plating for the bottom hatch opening::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::goes to the rear and puts on a suit::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::prepares a power cable to hook into the station::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Let's go everyone. ::suits up::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> :gets up from the deck and goes for a suit::  The
hatchis ready to open, Commander.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::waits for everyone to suit up::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::Suits up::
T L Lost: @<hpw>::suites up::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Go ahead and open the hatch
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> Ready, Commander.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::AA::
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev has entered the room.
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Supplemental:
CommoLukasFyrstk: The shutle Falcon has reached and docked with Moonbase Alpha.
Ah am awaiting word from the crew as they enter the station
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain Haas, in the meantahme, has taken his ship to Earth
to check out the Smitsonean(sp?) Space Institute.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We're hoping to fahnd the Klingon Bird-of-Prey James T Kirk
used to travel through tahme.
CommoLukasFyrstk: And hopefully it will stil be in useful condition.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [SCI] Have they entered the station yet, Mal?
Malachi Styles: SCI> No, sir. They are still aboard Falcon.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::Sits in the XO's Chair ::
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::Checks his scanner one more time::
Lt JG Melody: ::Sits at one of the back stations trying to keep out of the
way.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Everyone becareful.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> [XO] The station now has power, Commander
Lt JG Melody: ::Is still intensly curious about what happened to her in this
timeline.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> Good. Where do we need to go to get the information
that you need Lt. Fyrstk?
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::Is in her office doing something being she is too
confused about what is going on and has too unreliable an attendence at this
time::
RomnHaas: @@T-CO> :: Watches the space institute appear on the Targo viewer.
T L Lost: <Ops>::at the helm, just daydreaming::
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::Shows Gwen the map.:: Admiral Mallory's lab was here.
This is where we'll most likely find the sliding data files. ::points to
another deck:: ...
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> This is their enginering area. This si where we'll find
any equipment.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> Ah can go to that area, Commander.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [AXO] Dr. Melody. Why don't you go tot he auxilary
console and keep an eye on their vahtal sahgns.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina> ::Pops her head out of the Falcon:: Is there
anything I can do?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Yes sir.:: Moves over to the console and brings up the away
team's life signs.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> :Turns to see Katrina:: What the devl y'all doing
here?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @ Katrina> Following the two cutest human boys I know.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina> Well at least part human.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI>:: Rolls his eyes at the stow-away.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina>::Waves at Mal:: Hey Mal when did you get back?
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSCI/XO] Commander, can you come over here a moment?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::Stands and walks over:: Yes Malachi?
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> About two days ago, Katrina. You better get in an EVO
suit.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::frowns at Katrina::[katrina] Stay here and monitor us.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina> ::Salutes:: Yes Sir
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Ronov, let's get to that equipment. Mal, you get the
information you need.
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Points tot he life signs on the Falcon, Katrina's
particularly:: T don't recognise this one
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::Looks at the readings:: That is Katrina. She's the daughter
of Commander Kitty Pryde of the Pathfinder. She came on board with the twins.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: She and her mother are Catians. Last of their species.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: She as a knack for getting into trouble and out of it.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo> Let's go.
Malachi Styles: SCI>She wasn't on the team originally
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: No. Most likely stowed away.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @ Rohan> ::Moves into the station::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Sorry, that was Ronov))
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>mal, keep the comm channel open.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina> ::Plops down into the chair in the shuttle and
brings up sensors.::
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::Moves into the station:: [XO] Commander are you going
to want us to split up?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::Stands ready to move off to engineering::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina>::Scans the entire place for any other lifesigns.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Let's go. And, yes Mal, I think it would be faster if
we split up.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: Kat's scans show wo life signs on the station.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> Who's with me, Commander?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina>+Gwen+ I could help him Miss Gwen.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((that was 'sposed to be "two" like signs))
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ((Oh I thought it was suppose to be no)
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((My bad))
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina>+Gwen+ Miss Gwen I am picking up two other life
signs on the station.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina>::Tries to identify them::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<AXO>+Katrina+You are helping. By STAYING on the Falcon, and
monitoring us. And never call me Miss Gwen.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>+Katrina+Life signs? Where? What species?
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::Scans.:: She's right. I have them also, now. There is
a low-level sensor blanket that prevented the ship from detecting them.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina> +Gwen+ Looking that up now.. um... Commander?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Sir the shuttle sensors have picked up two other life signs
on the station.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The life signs are on what was labeld the housing deck::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::Impatient to get moving::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina> +Gwen+ The life signs are on the housing deck. I
can't identify who they are tho.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>+Katrina+ What CAN you tell me about them?
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> Either can I, Commander. The sensor blanket is muffling
clear detection.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Mal, that kills any idea of splitting up. Let's get to
Mallory's lab and get the information.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> Aye, sir. Ronnie, you're with us.
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Looks like they are leaving the Catian in the shuttle.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> But sir, it's only two people. You can handle them
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>+Katrina+I do not want you leaving the shuttle Katrina.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Ronov, we are not splitting up.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina> +Gwen+ Wouldn't think of it, Commander.
RomnHaas: @@T-CO> ::Finsd the Institute AND the Bo-P intact. Beams down with an
away team to check out the ship.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::a bit disappointed:: Aye, sir.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::Leads the way to the admiral's lab::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Let's get the information, and the equipment, then find
out who's on this station.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: Katrina's sensors show the life forms on the move
towards the lab. THe sensor blanket maoves withthem::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina>+Gwen+ Commander Gwen... Thoes two life signs are
moving towards the lab and the sensor blanket seems to be a moble device.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::tries to access the computer. :: Ronie? Do you think
we can boost power to the station. I need it for the computer core.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>+Katrina+Acknowledged. Keep us updated.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina>+Gwen+ Alrighty
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> ::taps his communicator:: +Kat+ Ronnie to Katrina.
Give the power gain to the station a fahve K boost.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @ Katrina> +Ronov+ I'm on it...::Does as he asked::
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> ::Sees the core come to life:: It will take a moment to
boot, Commander.
Malachi Styles: ((It runs on Windows XP 6000))
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ((NOOOOOOO... It hasn't downloaded the latest security
patches yet... its going to take two days to boot.))
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CO] The station computer core is online, sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Thank you, Mal. ::Looks to Yoshi:: They're making good
tahme then
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina>::Goes back to watching the strange life signs::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: XO/CSci> Gwen was always the best away team leader.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The life signs are ascending stairs to the level the away
team is on::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: @Katrina> +Gwen+ Commander the life signs are heading your
way... they are on the stairs up to you guys...
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> Not enough power for the lifts. Thank goodness
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>+Katrina+ Acknowledged.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> Commander. We could head them off whahle Mal gets his
information.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>Ronov, I want you to stay with Mal.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> But ...... Aye, sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::moves to the door::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((You should have Wren with you guys too. Tru?))
T L Lost: (Sorry, I totally forgot!)
Malachi Styles: ((Tru was lost again))
Malachi Styles: F-SCI> I am accessing the files now, Commander. He has them
heavilly encrypted.
T L Lost: @<hpw>::follows Gwen, and takes up position opposite her, watching
the hallway::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<axo>::quietly:: get what you can Mal.
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> [F-SCI] Use yourself to help break the encryption.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> [Ronov] What?
CommoLukasFyrstk: @Ronov> Two Mals are beter than one.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> :: big smile:: Right!!!! ::Sends the data to the Eagle::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: The life forms enter the deck where the labis::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
T L Lost: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev has entered the room.
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
Lt Tebok trKhev: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Supplemental
CommoLukasFyrstk: Commander Marqusa has taken a team aboard the abandoned
Moonbase Alpha to fahnd the data on Admiral Quenton Mallory's slahding
technology.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah am curently awaiting word back from them on their progress.
CnsDennex: @Ronov> [F-SCI] Ah cain't believe Commander Marqusa wouldn't let me
help her with whoever is comin for us.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI>  She's just looking out for your welfare, Ronnie.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>::waiting for whoever is coming::
CnsDennex: Ronov> :: pouts just a bit::  But y'all know what a good shot Ah am.
T L Lost: @<hpw>::waiting on the opposite side::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The "others" step out onto the deck where the lab is.::
CnsDennex: Rohan> ::Enters sick bay.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>::Reading::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The "others" detect Gwen and Hailey and fire phasers in
their direction::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::They quickly duck out of the way::
CnsDennex: Rohan> ::asks a nurse where the doctor is.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::In her office reading::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>::hides from the fire, does not return fire yet::
Malachi Styles: SCI> :: working on the bridge trying to break Malory's security
protocols::
T L Lost: @<hpw>::hides from the phaser fire, about to open fire, looks at Gwen
a little confused as to why she hasn't fired yet::
CnsDennex: Rohan> ::Goes to the doctor's office.  The chime announces his
presence::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Enter
CnsDennex: Rohan> Doctor Hamza?
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Yes?
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>::tries to get a better look at the attackers::
CommoLukasFyrstk: :: The "Others" wait to see what the intruders do. ::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>Identify yourself.
CnsDennex: Rohan>  My father has sent me to get the molecular analysis of the
crew from the past.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Oh right. ::reaches down and hands him a padd::
Here you go.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Other 1> Why don't you identify yourself.  YOU'RE the
intruder.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> And you're the one's who've fired on us.  I have not
returned fire, though I could have.  So, I say again, Identify yourself.
CnsDennex: Rohan> :: takes the padd::  Thank you, Doctor.
CnsDennex: Rohan>  You haven't, by chance done a comparison with our own DNA?
Say the older Mal vs the  younger one, have you?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Other 1>  You have invaded our station.  Identify yourself.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>Yes, of course. Results are on the padd too.
CnsDennex: Rohan> ::Looks at the data:  A wide smile breaks out on his face. ::
 You are going to save us a ton of work, Doctor.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO> Glad I could help ::smiles::
CnsDennex: Rohan> :: Smiles again::  Thank you, again, Dr. Hamza.  :: Leaves
her offfice::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> This station is a starfleet base, I have every right to
be here.  ::looks back to where Mal and Ronov are, hoping they can hurry up::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Your welcome.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Other 1> Impossible.  There is no more Starfleet.
Malachi Styles: @F-Sci> ::OPens his mind to his youner slef so they do not
duplicate efforts in their quest::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo> Not true.  Starfleet does still exist, though it may
not be what it once was.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Other 1>  If you are Starfleet, identify yourself.
Malachi Styles: SCI> :: sees clearly what his older self was doing and tries
other methods::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>We are from the USS Eagle.  Identify yourself.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> :: Smiles as the data suddenly pours out in front of
him::  We got it.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Other 1>  I am rom the USS Columbia.... or what WAS the
Columbia.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>::looks over to Hailey, wondering what happened to the
Columbia::
T L Lost: @<hpw>How'd you make your way here?
T L Lost: @<hpw>This is Lt. Cdr Wren, please identify who you are by name.
JDAster has entered the room.
JDAster: (Sorry I am late)
JDAster: Other 1> I am Commander Maxwell Richards.
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> +[XO]+ Fyrstk to Commander Marqusa.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+Mal+ Go ahead.
JDAster: Richards> ::Hears the communicator:  Fires his phaser::  You people
are lying!!
T L Lost: @<hpw>::ducks::
Malachi Styles: @F-SCI> +[XO]+  I have the information we need, Commander.
T L Lost: @<hpw>Why would we lie?
CnsDennex: Ronov> ::Pulls his phaser and goes over to the door.::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+mal+ good.  You and Ronov stay where you are.
JDAster: Richards>  I happen to know Marqusa is a captain!
JDAster: Richards>  Now!  Identify yourselves!
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>I am not Captain Gwen Marqusa.  Never said I was.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CO]  Sir, I am detecting phaser fire on the station.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[XO]+  Eagle to Commander Marqusa.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+co+ Commander Marqusa here, go ahead.
JDAster: Richards>  There aren't any other Marqusas in the service.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[XO]+  Gwen, we're detecting phaser fire.  What's going
on?
JDAster: Other 2>  You hear that.  It is the Eagle.
JDAster: Richards>  Yeah, but Marqusa isn't associated with that ship anymore
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+co+We have some people here who claim to be from the
Columbia.  The appear to have taken up shelter here on teh base.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+co+ They don't like us here very much Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks over to Mal:: Do you detect their lahfe forms?
Malachi Styles: SCI> No, sir.  I do have Commanders Marqusa and Wren in a
corridor, but that's all
T L Lost: @<hpw>::stands up and steps out from behind her hiding place:: We are
starfleet officers.  I am the Operations officer on the Eagle.  She is within
close proximity to this base.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+co+ They have a dampening feild so that you can't
detect them until they are really close, and even then it's blurry.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>::looks over to Hailey and thinks she's insane::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[XO]+  Who are they, Gwen?
JDAster: Richards> Stay where you are, or we wil shoot you
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+co+The only one who's identified himself is a Commander
Richards.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks to OPS::  See if you can raise this...Commander
Richards.
RomnHaas: OPS2>  I will need a bit more information, Captain.
CnsDennex: Rohan> :: Appears back on the bridge::
CnsDennex: Rohan> :: Moves over to Mal with the data Padd::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[XO]  Gwen cain you fahnd out any more info on Richards?
Malachi Styles: SCI> :: Looks over the PADD::
CnsDennex: Rohan> ::Sits down at the console and does a quick search of
Moonbase Alpha officers::
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+co+Like what information Captain?  He's not exactly
being the most forth coming.
CnsDennex: Rohan> Fath..., Sir!  Commander Maxwell Richards, listed as chief
engineer with the USS Columbia.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[XO]+  Stand bah, Gwen
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks tot he OPS officer. ::See if he still has his
comm badge.
RomnHaas: OPS2> I am hailing it now, Sir.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>+co+Aye sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Speaks to the monitor:: +[Richards]+  Commander
Richards, this is Commodore Fyrstk.
JDAster: Richards> ::Looks down in surprise at his comm badge:: +[CO]+ Richards
here.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[Richards]+  Commander.  We are surprahsed to fahnd you
here.  The Columbia was presumed mising.
JDAster: Richards> ::Stil unsure::  How do I know you are who you say you are?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>+[Richards]+  The only proof Ah can show you is to ask you
to go near a port.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Instructs helm to move the ship around to that side of
the station so they can be seen.::
JDAster: Richards> ::nods to the other with him.  "Other 2 goes to the portal::
JDAster: Other 2>  It's her, Max!  It's the Eagle.
GwenivereMarqusa: @<xo>We haven't been lying too you.  if you want to find out
what's going on, please put your phasers away and let's talk face to face.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully Submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle