<USS Eagle> Sim log/recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:57:34 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html

Notes:

Once again, there will be little time between sims.  If you wish to do a post (Which usually isn't the case)  it can be a personal note about what your chracter thinks about what is going on.

"The Ateroid Field"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Commander Marqusa, Lt Commanders Haas, Lost and Dr. Hamza, Lt. Matsu, Dr. (Ltjg) Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Ltjg O'Brian
NPC's used: Lt. Vanik (Haas), Lt. Soren (Marqusa), Cadet Wren (Lost), Ambassador Fully (Fyrstk)
Stardate 60333.5 (05/02/2383 17:30 hours)

The Eagle makes the slip-stream jump to Enclave space.  Despite the ambassador's protests to do otherwise, the ship jumps to coordinates slightly off theones the Enclave had given them to jump to.  They send a message to the Enclave that they have arrived by bouncing a signal off the slip-stream relay, thereby not revealing their true location.  The ship is directed to an asteroid field and is met by one, the flagship, Enclave ship.  As the "Hosts" make no overt motions to contact the Eagle, and an anamalous energy reading around one of the asteroids, Lukas orders the ship out of the area.  As the ship turns to leave, all the asteroids start cracking open to reveal a fleet of Enclave ships.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 60333.5 (05/02/2383 17:30 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We are preparing to make a slip-stream jump to the Beta
Quadrant, rahght into the Enclave territory.
CommoLukasFyrstk: The Federation Ambassador corps has been in contact with the
Enclave via the slip-stream communications link this ship's crew developed to
talk with the USS Athena.
CommoLukasFyrstk: The ambassador says they are ready for peace talks and trade
agreements.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Mah crew and Ah are extremely suspicious.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HELM]  Is slip-stream ready Mr. Vanik?
Lt Tebok trKhev has entered the room.
Lt Tebok trKhev: apologies! Lost track of time!
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::In sickbay writing the reports on all the crew checkups::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Aye, captain.  Course set and we are ready to jump.
T L Lost: <hpw>::sitting at the Ops seat, thinking this is NOT a very wise
decision that the captain has made::
CnsDennex: AMB> ::is watching from the back of the bridge, angry that they are
not abiding by his wishes.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC]  Lt. Soren.  Ah want full tactical sweeps the
minute we drop from slip-stream.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::sitting in the center seat, feeling anxious about this
whole dang thing::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Sets science scanners to do the same.::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren><tac>[co] Aye Sir
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Sits at the auxilary science console to back up Lt.
Matsu::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [ALL]  Ah want to thank all Alpha shift breidge crew for
staying on shift.  Ah want mah absolute best people manning stations.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Returning to sickbay while mentally preparing
things in her mind.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[HELM] Engage, Mr. Vanik.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Aye, sir.  Takes the ship to warp one. :: Warp one,
Captain.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Walks up to Ratchet when she comes in.:: I have finished
the reports in the crews yearly exam, Sir.
T L Lost: <Ops>::Sitting back, relaxing, watching Hailey::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Engaging slip-stream in Five.... four .... three... two
.... one.
RomnHaas: CENG> LLDeploys ablative armor::
RomnHaas: Vanik> HELM> ::Engages the slip-stream core::
CnsDennex: AMB> ::almost jumps with glee as the ship starts on it's miraculous
mission::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::Looks over to Rommie for a minute::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Excellent. Very good. I will look at these in my
office. Anything of significane to report?
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Nothing out of the ordirnary
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Gives a sideway glance at the Ambassidor::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::glances back oto Gwen.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Eagle is in slip-stream for approximately forty
minutes.  The sensor goes off indicating they have arrived at the coordinates
set.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Excellent. Very good. The crew is in good health
then
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Coordinates reached, Captain.  Dropping from slip-stream.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HELM]  Proceed, Mr. Vanik.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> ::Scans::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren><Tac>::Prepares to scan the area as soon as they drop
from slipstream::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::drops the ship to warp one.::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Turns his attention to the science scanners ::
RomnHaas: CENG> ::Checks on the status of the slip-stream core and ablative
armor::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> Warp one, Captain.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>Soren, scan the area where we are suppose to meet the
Enclave.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HELM] Proceed on course and at this speed, for the
moment, Mr. Vanik.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren><tac>Aye sir.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Scans for anything that may be out of place.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>I'll be in my office then
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren><tac>::scans the area::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Yes Ma'am
CnsDennex: AMB> :Steps forward.  ::  Wemust contact them.  Mmmhmmmm.
Mmmmhmmmm.  Let them know we have arrived.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks at the ambassador. Then over to Wren::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::smiles:: If you dont mind I preffer sir over
ma'am. It makes me feel old fashioned
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Sorry Sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Cadet Wren.  TRansmit a signal tot he Enclave on the
Ambassador's frequency.
CnsDennex: AMB> ::Scurries over to the OPS console::
RomnHaas: CENG> [CO]  E-excuse me, sir, but are we going to give away our
position?
T L Lost: <hpw>Aye sir.  ::pauses and looks over to Rommie then back to the
captain::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  No we are not.  [OPS]  Bounce the signal off our relay.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Ensign Fyrstk keep an eye out for anything you think
would be unusal.
CnsDennex: AMB> ::Eyes widen::  You worry too much.  Too much indeed.  They
want peace.
T L Lost: <hpw>Aye Captain ::sends the signal and bounces it off the relay::
Malachi Styles: SCI>[CSCI]  Aye, sir.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> No Disrespect Ambassodor but better safe then sorry.
T L Lost: <hpw>And you don't worry enough Ambassador.
T L Lost: <hpw>You just naively believe what people say, and that's a GOOD way
to get people killed.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  :: A message comes back to OPS, thanking her for her
transmission and repeats the coordinates to meet the Enclave flagship.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Right
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::wonders into her office with the reports to
look over::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Goes back to doing something.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Lt Soren's scans show an area of space void of anything
save a rather large asteriod field.::
GwenivereMarqusa: (which scan, her first or second?)
CommoLukasFyrstk: (Her second)
T L Lost: <hpw>Captain, The Enclave have responded and sent coordinates.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC}  What do your scans sow, Lt.?
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::raises her eyebrows a little:: Captain, the area they
want to meet is a large asteroid feild
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Narrows her scans to the asteroid field::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Cadet, send back that we will mee them there.  Mr. Vanik,
proceed at warp 4.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::quietly:: Nice place for an ambush.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  Lt. Matsu, Ah want a full analyss of that
asteroid field.
T L Lost: <hpw> Aye Captain.  ::sends the response::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Adds::  BEFORE we arrahve.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Already making a detailed scan sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [XO]  Way too nahce a place, Gwen.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::She sat down in her office chair and started to
quickjly scan the reports::
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::grins and chuckles::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Trah and raise the USS Athena, Starfleet prahority
channel three.
T L Lost: <hpw>::attempts to hail the Athena::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Starts to analize the data. Looking for recent trails,
energy signitures, ect.::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::Engages warp four.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Captian sir? May I ask a question?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Science sensors show the asteroids to be of dense
crust, as if from a Jupiter-sized planet.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  Ask away, Lieutenant.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Could we bounce a sensor through the Slip Stream Comm
device to get a diffrent angle scan?
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>::looks to the new science officer::
CnsDennex: AMB> ::Looks somewhat disapointed as he approaches Hailey::  They
did not wish to speak with me.... ::: Looks at her uniform:: ....uhhhh....Cadet?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  If you think you cain do that, Lieutenant, you do
not ned mah permission to do so.
T L Lost: <hpw>::looks to the Amb:: No.  They did not even mention one word
about you.  Just what I passed on.
CnsDennex: AMB> ::Looks positively astonished::  Are you sure?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> The scans we have now indicate that the asteroids to be
dense crust as if it use to be a planet about the size of Jupiter.
T L Lost: <hpw>I may be a cadet, Ambassador.  But I know how to do my job.
They only said what I have repeated.  They thanked us for coming and sent the
coordinates.  That's all.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>Can you tell how long the feild's been there Lt?
GwenivereMarqusa: ((err, that's to science))
CnsDennex: AMB> ::rubs his scaly chin::: Hmmmmmmm
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Bounces a scan through the SSC to see what the scans
see from that angle.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>Scans indicate that the debris feild has been there for
25 years Sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI]  When we arrahve, Ah want those ateroids anaahzed
completely
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Hai Captian.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Long range tactical scans detect a single Enclave
ship on an intercept cours.  Their course would take them into the asteroid
field.::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>[co] Captain, The Enclave ship is on an intercept
course which will take them through the asteroid field.  I have one ship on
sensors.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Scans the debris for any radiation that might hinder
this ship.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Why would they want to go through the Asteroid Feild?
Malachi Styles: CO> Acknowledged, Lt.  Mr. Vanik, make certain we get there
first.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Starts thinking about Mal... wonders what he's doing.::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  ::Goes to warp 7::  We will arrie in one minute, sir.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Activates the SSC's movement procals and has it head
for the asteroid feild::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Eagle arrives in the area.::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  We here, Captain.
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::scans the area in more detail::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Slow to three quarter impulse.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Scans in more detail as well::
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM>  Aye, sir.  3/4 impulse.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  ::Scanning the asteroids::
CnsDennex: AMB> ::walks down by the captain::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS[  Out the ship on yellow alert, Cadet.
T L Lost: <hpw>::takes the ship to yellow alert::
CnsDennex: AMB>  Nononono.  No alert!  None. Nosir.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Starts to prep sickbay for treage::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>::checks to make sure that sheilds and weapons are up
to standard:: Sheilds and Weapons at 100% Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Raises an eyebrow and looks at the ambassador:: You may
trust them, Ambassador, but Ah do not.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo> Nor do I.
Lt JG Melody: CSci> If the Ambassador trust them so completely we could send
him over in a shuttle.
CnsDennex: AMB> I trustthem.  Mmmhmmm.  Mmmhmmm
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Ah hope Ah am being over-cautious then, Ambassador.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ((Sorry I had to answer the door.))
Malachi Styles: SCI> [CSCI] Lt. Look at the readings on this one asteroid.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Looks at the asteroid that Mal indcates::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Enclave ship enters the system, and comes to a
stop.::
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>The Enclave are in the system and have come to a stop.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Lt. Matsu sees a slight powere trail around the
particular asteroid.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks at the Enclave ship on the screen. :: Our hosts
have arrahved, Ambassador.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Highlights the asteroid on the main viewer.:: Sir
there is a slight power trail around this asteroid.
CnsDennex: AMB> ::Smiles widely:  Yes.  Yes they have.  Hail them.  Put me
through to them.
GwenivereMarqusa: <xo>[sci] What kind of power trail?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Looks at the asteroid.::  Track it down, Lt.  Ah want
no surprahses.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Focuses scans on that asteroid.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Doing a detailed scan now.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [XO]  It's almost imperceptible, Commander, but it seems
to be coming from a crack in the asteroid.
T L Lost: <hpw>::waits for the Captain's order before hailing the Enclave::
CnsDennex: AMB>  Hail them.  Hail them now!
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: Grandfather's voice>Out done by a child... you should be
ashamed...
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> {OPS}  Have they made any attempts to hail us?
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Tries to scan into the crack::
T L Lost: <hpw>::looks at the Ambassador, then to the Captain:: No sir.  No
attempts yet.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HELM]  GEt us out of here, Mr. Vanik.
Lt Tebok trKhev: [computer acting up.]
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: Grandfather's voice> Maybe he should be your superior... that
would teach you to try harder.
RomnHaas: VanikK: HELM>  Aye, sir.  ::Starts to turn the ship around::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Softly:: Not now Grandfather.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Une by one the asteroids suddenly all start
cracking open::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Sir the asteroids are cracking open!!
GwenivereMarqusa: Soren>Captain, the astroids are hatching.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Enclave ships start moving in towards the Eagle,
surrounding it and blocking it's escape.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>  ::face white:::  It is a trap.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfuly submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle