<USS Eagle> Sim log/recap

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:29:42 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

Sorry for the delay in sending this out, I was otherwise busy.  Not!  I was just being a procrastinator.

Anyhow, Not a heck of a lot of time will pass between last sim and the next.  A couple of days at most.  Anyone wishting to post, can do duty logs, and or personal logs, or even story logs.  UNtil we get a message board going again, I have been sending posts to the webmaster and posting them on the Eagle's site, so your writings won't go to waste.

Til, next Wednesday night...... have fun.

Sim Recap
"Enter, Athena"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Lt Cmdr Haas & Dr. Hamza, Lt. Matsu, Dr. Melody, A-Ensign Fyrstk
Officers absent: Commander Marqusa (excused), Lt. Cmndr Lost, Ltjg Obrien
Guest officers: Lt. Svonn (USS Athena), Dr. N. Fyrstk (USS Athena)
NPCs used: Lt. Vanik (Haas), Lt. Andrews (Fyrstk), Ens Harriman (Haas)
Stardate: supplemental

Surrounded by twenty Enclave ships, the Eagle is ordered to surreender.  When Lukas refuses to surrender his ship, the Enclave attacks.  The numerous Enclave ships chip away at the superior Starfleet ship's sheilds.  As the Eagle starts to return fire and evade the Enclave energy weapons, they are soon joined by Romulan assault shuttle and Starfleet small wing fighters, all from the USS Athena which also joins the fray.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
Lt JG Melody: ::AA::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: ::AA::
LtSvonn: :AA::
Ens Noah Fyrstk: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Supplemental.
Lt Tebok trKhev has entered the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have come tot he Beta Quadrant on a supposed peace
mission.. ::glances in Fully's direction.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ... and instead get ambushed bah Enclave forces.
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have sent out a Priority one message to the USS Athena,
but have not yet heard back from her. Chances are we may not. The most Ah cain
do now is trah and get mah ship out of here
CommoLukasFyrstk: If Ah cannot, it will be destroyed bah mah own hands.
CommoLukasFyrstk: The Enclave will not get their..... whatever they use for
hands on Federation technology.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC] Report!
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Scanning the formation for openings and the ships for
weak points.::
Malachi Styles: Andrews: TAC> Twenty Enclave ships, sir. All with weapons
powered.
Lt JG Melody: AMO>::Has sickbay ready for treage and awaiting injured.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::waiting inside sickbay ready for injured::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Guest officers, pleas use "@" before your title))
Lt JG Melody: AMO> Sir sickbay is prepared to receive injured.
RomnHaas: CENG> :: restores abaltive armor.:: Ablative a-armor restored,
Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC] Put tactical display onscreen.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> It seems sir they have us surrounded. I'm scanning to
see if there are any gaps we might take advantage of.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Excellent good. Now lets hope we dont need it
Malachi Styles: Andrews: TAC> ::does as ordered.::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> I alway hope that sir.
Lt JG Melody: (always)
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [CSCI] Fahnd me a weakness, Lt.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: The Enclave ship orders Eagle to surrender.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Sir they are ordering us to surrender.
RomnHaas: Harriman: OPS2> Captain, they're ordering us to surrender.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::goes to sit down and read thinking how sickbay
can be slow and yet the last thing you want is to see action::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Paces::
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::is reading Yu Gi Oh comic book as her player is
really into that now:: ^_^
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS2] Kandly tell them to go to..... well, just tell
them not today.
RomnHaas: Harriman: OPS2> Ummmm.... okay, sir. ::Sends the message::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Sir the weak point in their formation is directly below
us. ::Highlighs it on the screen.:: They are spread thinly and we might be able
to break out by elimiating two ships.CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HELM] Plot a course
for that weak spot.  Mr/ Andrews ready to return fahre.
Malachi Styles: ((Helm isn't back yet, sir.))
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Eagle moves in the direction Yoshi pinpointed::
Malachi Styles: Andrews: {TAC]  ::fires weapons::
RomnHaas has entered the room.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Eagle inflicts damage but the Enclave quickly
fill the weak spot forcing the Eagle to reroute.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Curses in Japanese:: They filled the gap too quickly
for us to get through sir.
RomnHaas: Vanik: HELM> ::maneuvering to keep the Eagle out of most of the
Encalve weapons fire::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: (WB Rommie)
RomnHaas: ((Thx))
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Just love these diplomatic missions, don't we sir.
::glares at the Ambassodor::
CnsDennex: AMB> ::Cowers in the smallest space he can find::  They said they
wanted peace.  Peace.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> I think they want peices... of our ship.
Malachi Styles: test
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: passed
Malachi Styles: Andrews: TAC>  ::continues firing weapons.::  Sheilds at 45
per-cent, Captain
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> ::Bounces the distress call through the Slip Stream
Communication Device towards the last known location of the Athena.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::fears he may have to call up the self-destruct program.
 Yoshi's sensors pick up six small energy blips headed in::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Sir I am reading six small energy signitures inbound.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: @::  The six figures turn out to be three Romulan assault
shuttle and three small Federation fighters::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Ahdentifah the signatures, Lt.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> Sir I have identified the signitures. Three Romulan
assault shuttles and three Federation Fighters.
Ens Noah Fyrstk: @::From the opposite direction, four more Federation fighters
appear.  All ships start attacking the Enclave ships.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> I'm reading four more fighters. They are attacking the
Enclave ships.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::looks over to Yoshi, then to Andrews::  Confirm that.
Malachi Styles: Andrews: TAC> ::Glances over to Yoshi, then down at his board::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Looks to Andrews for comfirmation.::
Malachi Styles: Andrews: TAC>  Confirmed, Captain.  Three Romulan assault
shuttles and a toatl of seven Federation small wing fighters.
LtSvonn has left the room.
LtSvonn has entered the room.
LtSvonn: (I could see everything going on but couldn't respond.))
LtSvonn: @CO> ::Instructs OPS to ail the Eagle::
Lt Tebok trKhev: [Oh dear you mean the Athena is actually still going on.
Errrrr . . . ]
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [TAC]  Let's not let them have all the fun, Mr. Andrews.
Malachi Styles: Andrews: TAC> Aye, sir.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>Sir we are being hailed... It's the Athena.
RomnHaas: Hariman: OPS2>  Sir, we are bing hailed... by the Athena.
Lt Tebok trKhev: [brb]
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>::Looks over to Hariman wondering why he keeps repeating
what she says::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> ::Nods to both officers::  On screen, Mr. Harriman.
RomnHaas: ((Sorry but it is OPS job.))
RomnHaas: Harriman: OPS2> :Puts the message on the screen::
LtSvonn: @CO>+[Eagle]+  ::straightens slightly  in his chair::  Commodore
Fyrstk.  Lt. Svonn in command of USS Athena.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[Athena]+  God to see you, captain.  Ah was worried when
you didn't respond to our prahority call.
LtSvonn: @CO> ::nods as Athena emerges on Eagle's sensors, and starts firing::
LtSvonn: @CO> +[Eagle]+  I felt it necessary not to respond so as not to give
away our position, Sir.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci>USS Athena now on sensors Sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Enclave ships start dwindling down.  They soon
take out of the system leaving the two Federation ships alone.::
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> The remaining ships are fleeing sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> CSCI] Thank you Lieutenant.  Stand down from red alert,
Mr. Harriman.
RomnHaas: Harriman: OPS2> Aye, sir. ::signals the stand down::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Patching up minor bumps and bruises from the battle. Glad
there weren't any serious injuries.::
LtSvonn: @CO> +[Eagle]+  Commodore. I am recalling my fighters.  I would also
suggest we not stay here  They will return with more ships.
Lt Yoshiko Matsu: CSci> ::Thinks they should flush Ambassador Toadboy out an
airlock.::
Lt Tebok trKhev: [back]
RomnHaas: CO> +[Athena]+  H am rahght with you, Captain.  Let's get out of
Dodge.
LtSvonn: @CO> ::Raises a brow at that expression.  Is about to say we are not
in Dodge, when one of his officers tells him the meaning::
Lt JG Melody: AMO> ::Hands Ratchet the injury report.:: No serious injuries
sir. Just minor scrapes and bruises.
LtSvonn: @CO> +[Eagle]+ Very well, Commodore.  If you would like, you may fly
in close formation with us an we can extend the cloak around you.
Lt Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Yes excellent
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> +[Athena]+  That will work for us, Captain.
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle