[tunerpro] Re: Jetronic LE3 programming

  • From: ECU BOOST <ecuboost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 20:15:29 +0200

Hello

For me B57586 is a 27C64 .

bye

From: faulks_m@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tunerpro] Jetronic LE3 programming
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:00:06 +0100

Dear list,

Looking for some help, wish to program the Jetronic injection system.  I have a
LE3 version fitted to a Fiat Uno turbo.  The pcb is fitted with a socketed 16
pin IC (chip), I believe likely a TTL PROM or similar, and I know people have
changed these for different injector duty cycle - fuel maps etc.  I have a
standard chip and wanted to experiment.  My question, does anyone know and
please tell me what the IC is so I can purchase some blanks and start
experiment?  I have access to EPROM and Prom programmers.  The OE programmed
chip is a Signetics chip, with number:  B57586 2nd and third line: 9001 8934.
Any hints or pointers would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin

Téléphonez gratuitement à tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger  !
Téléchargez-le maintenant !
http://www.windowslive.fr/messenger/1.asp