[tunerpro] Re: Jetronic LE3 programming

  • From: Robbie <robbiehindman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

How do I remove my name from this

Robbie

On Aug 18, 2009, at 7:54 PM, Joseph Davis <pgmfielf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please keep me on the list,

Thanks.

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 8:23 PM, <bcossette@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lol

From: Stephen Sadler
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 01:17:23 +0100
To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tunerpro] Re: Jetronic LE3 programming
robbie you need to remove yourself,
;)

On 19 Aug 2009, at 01:14, Robbie wrote:

Take me off the list please

Robbie

On Aug 18, 2009, at 6:00 PM, "Faulks" <faulks_m@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear list,

Looking for some help, wish to program the Jetronic injection system.  I have a
LE3 version fitted to a Fiat Uno turbo.  The pcb is fitted with a socketed 16
pin IC (chip), I believe likely a TTL PROM or similar, and I know people have
changed these for different injector duty cycle - fuel maps etc.  I have a
standard chip and wanted to experiment.  My question, does anyone know and
please tell me what the IC is so I can purchase some blanks and start
experiment?  I have access to EPROM and Prom programmers.  The OE programmed
chip is a Signetics chip, with number:  B57586 2nd and third line: 9001 8934.
Any hints or pointers would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin

http://mail.yahoo.com