[tunerpro] Re: Jetronic LE3 programming

  • From: "David Allen" <davida1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:45:07 -0500

Martin; historically it is difficult to find tuning definitions for anything with from Bosch or licensed by Bosch. There are several places on the Net where you can find definitions for Motronic systems (do a search for 'motronic editor'). I haven't done anything with it so I can't vouch for the accuracy of the definitions. Anyway these people may also have leads on Jetronic stuff. One more place to look is DIY-EFI.org. Wish I could be more help but Bosch is very tight-lipped about their code and the only way people get definitions is by disassembling code and studying the ECU hardware. (above my head and beyond my level of patience) Ps- I haven't given up on the VNT turbo - just have been busy at work and with other projects. The engine which it goes onto will have to be rebuilt first and hard to find parts!

 Thanks,
David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Faulks" <faulks_m@xxxxxxxxxxx>