[tunerpro] Re: Glitchy Data Aquisition Readings, etc...

  • From: "Chris Slaw" <cslaw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:39:39 -0500

** File was empty **

> As for the Auto Tune, the guys at Code59.org have something close to what you
describe. Their Auto Tune is an Excel spreadsheet. You copy/paste the VE tables
from TunerPro to the spreadsheet, import the datalog, and it gives you a new VE
table to paste back into the program. It's only for the fuel, not spark though.
I was able to tune a Buick front-wheel-drive engine starting from the Syclone
4.3 calibration. Other than manually tuning the idle; the Auto Tune got me 25
MPG and over 400 HP. Can't argue that!

Very cool info David, thanks for passing that along!

CJS

Visit the TunerPro web site at http://www.tunerpro.net/