[tunerpro] Re: delete

  • From: e.o.baudouin@xxxxxxx
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 09:23:03 +1100

Le 2012-11-14 07:16, M Mansur a Ãcrit :

> Hi Mark,
>
> Can you
deactivate me of your email for I receive your email "turnerpro" in copy
every time please thank you.

at http://www.tunerpro.net/
> To unsubscribe, email
tunerpro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the Subject, or
preferred (as Bill states, you did you sign
> yourselves up at some
point), I am monitoring and satisfying requests for
> removal.

Thanks for everyone's patience, and apologies again for the noise. About

> twice a year there's a spike of traffic on this list, and it catches
by
> surprise those who didn't realize that this was a discussion
list.

> -Mark

11:45 AM
> To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tunerpro] Re: delete
>

> Guys - this is a mailing list, there is nobody here to 'delete' you.
You
> signed up for it, you must unsubscribe yourselves!
>
> hth,

Bill

> On 11/13/2012 2:29 PM, Ilyasse wrote:
>
> The same to me