[tunerpro] Fw: Re: delete

  • From: "hugo fernandez" <hugofm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:49:29 -0600

please delete me of the list

----- Original Message -----
From: e.o.baudouin@xxxxxxx
To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:23 PM
Subject: [tunerpro] Re: delete

Le 2012-11-14 07:16, M Mansur a Ãcrit :

Hi Mark, Can you deactivate me of your email for I receive your email
"turnerpro" in copy every time please thank you. Eric   Visit the TunerPro web
site at http://www.tunerpro.net/
is preferred (as Bill states, you did you sign
yourselves up at some point), I am monitoring and satisfying requests for
removal.

Thanks for everyoneâs patience, and apologies again for the noise. About
twice a year thereâs a spike of traffic on this list, and it catches by
surprise those who didnât realize that this was a discussion list.

-Mark