[tunerpro] Re: Fw: Re: delete

  • From: "M Mansur" <mmansur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:08:29 -0800

Sorry again for all of the noise. Iâll continue to revise the list subscription
text to make it more clear that this is an open list, in hopes that people
wonât be caught by surprise like this.

Meanwhile, Iâll continue to handle the unsubscribe requests and related matters
as I see them. Everyone else can and should ignore them (with my apologies and
gratitude for your patience).

Letâs keep the list content on topic; letâs discuss TunerPro!

-Mark