[tunerpro] Re: Sad Trip To Philippines...............Brian Shor

  • From: Jason H <scorp1us@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 05:36:55 -0800 (PST)

Well for starters it should just be a green button that says "tune", and
everything else should be automatic. :-)

-SUGGESTIONS-
On a more serious note, I don't know why there isn't an auto tune feature.
While I consider myself a novice, my actions are normally rudimentary. That
when I see consistent knock, I pull the timing, and I add timing until I see
it. It's a similar thing for fuel, shooting for a target BLM. (125, usually,
because I don't have IAT and rarely tune on the hottest day of the year) It is
too difficult to do both at once, so having the ability to flip between them
(or even better: automatically) would be awesome.

Another handy feature would be to adjust your fuel tables for a change in
displacement or injector flow rating. But this happens rarely.

-ISSUE-
One issue I do have, is that in TunerPro, I get jumpy readings. They flip
between 0 and a real value (witchy needles on the dash while attempting to use
the data connection). I've been through multiple (6) PCMs (16197427) and 2
Moates APU1s, on 2 different laptops and I can't seem to fix this problem.

-ETC-
Ad for the guy who unsubscribed, sometimes the subscription server is slow and
you'll get mail because it's been queued by the time the unsubscribe comes in.