[tunerpro] Re: Sad Trip To Philippines...............Brian Shor

  • From: "Jens Larsen" <Jens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:22:51 -0500

I haven't done anything with my car in several years.

A few times a year I receive a bunch of e-mails all at one time from
[tunerpro] and for a moment I wonder what that is.  Then my brain clicks and
I remember what [tunerpro] is.

Hi everyone!  I'm going back to sleep and expecting to hear from y'all again
in a few months :-)

  _____