[tunerpro] Re: Sad Trip To Philippines...............Brian Shor

  • From: "M. Mansur" <mmansur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:22:00 -0800

Enter your email address, select "unsubscribe," and press "Go!"

Thanks.

-Mark

-----Original Message----- From: Don
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 1:18 PM
To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tunerpro] Re: Sad Trip To Philippines...............Brian Shor

I AM BOMBARSING THE LIST CAUSE I AM TRYINF TO BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST AND IT IS A LESSON OF FUTILITY
HOW MANY UNSUBSCRIBES DO I HAVE TO DO FOR IT TO TAKE.
I ALREADY HAVE DONE 5-10
THANKS

Sent from my Samsung Captivate(tm) on AT&T

"M. Mansur" <mmansur@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If Ryan wishes to rejoin the list when heâs certain his account infiltration situation has been resolved, heâs welcome to. Meanwhile, I prefer to minimize the noise to the several hundred individuals on this mailing list.

Thanks!

-Mark