[tunerpro] Re: Sad Trip To Philippines...............Brian Shor

  • From: Jason H <scorp1us@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:02:17 -0800 (PST)

SCAM.

________________________________
 From: Brian Shor <brian_shor@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 8:55 AM
Subject: [tunerpro] Sad Trip To Philippines...............Brian Shor

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, I came down here
to Manila, Philippines for a trip unfortunately i got
mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed,all cash and credit
card were stolen off me but luckily for me i still have my passports.

I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and my flight leaves in few hours from now but i'm
having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't
let me leave until i settle the bills. Well I really need your
financially assistance..I can't access my account from here, the
hotel receptionist informed me that the best and fastest way to receive
money here in Manila, Philippines since i have my passport is through Western
union,
right now i only have access to my private emails...Please i would
 really
appreciate your effort if you could assist me now as i am really
freaking out here.You could get the money sent through western union, these is
the info you need below:

Name: Brian Shor
Location:- 1113 East Science Avenue
Binan, Laguna
Philippines
4024

Amount: $2,500

You could go online (www.westernunion.com) and click on Find location to
enable you access the nearest outlet, as the hotel accepts cash payment
only...It is with profound sense of sadness i wrote that email to you. As
soon as you are done sending the money, please get back to me with the payment
details.

Brian Shor
Shor Technology Co. Ltd.cel: 876-383-9389