[triadtechtalk] Re: index.dat

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:17:09 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/2001 6:56:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Has anyone here got it. If so does it work?

Jaunita... did get it to check it out and yes it works.. but I can assure you
there will be a response that it  wont work and there is better way to do
it.. but this sites method is simialr to others that have been sent... and
all of them have been with one thing in mind... number one.. simplicty that
works...... of course there are some more effective ways to accomplish all
the deletions and etc but they  dont fit the "simple"...... one thing I enjoy
is the old KISS theory.. worked for me as an automotive engineer for near 35
years... in case you arent familiar with the KISS theory it is "Keep it
simple Stupid".... with super emphasis on the stupid... lol......
  and yes that lil file works very effective in what it was designed to
do.... and easy to install.... no complicated instructions needed to be
downloaded or printed out.. simple save file and install.. clear concise and
to the point as to what it does and all without confusion.. or least wise
from what I see it is.....but ,thats me.. Chuck.. in OK