[triadtechtalk] Re: index.dat

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:49:18 -0500

Hi ya' Juanita!

I read it over and since I just DL'd and installed
and am running CacheSentry which is doing a bang
up job for me, maybe you might consider it in the
place of iecache2, but it is your call!  The site
goes into great detail of the program and is idiot
proof since this idiot was able to do it!  ; )

.......clarence.......

http://content.techweb.com/winmag/fixes/ie/iecache
2.htm

> Here is a program that is suppose to keep
index.dat files from ever loading. Came from a
link off Fred's letter.