[triadtechtalk] Re: Which Reg Cleaner

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 10:07:52 -0600

Armando, I have used eztrust antivirus for years (even back when it was free) and found the $10 per year worth it.  Also ZA has found several virises for me, so their cost is also worth it.

Jim Moss

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now! VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx