[triadtechtalk] Re: Which Reg Cleaner

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:55:26 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2003 9:09:24 PM Central Standard Time,
jimmoss888@xxxxxxx writes:
as to the best choice?
lol... what do you like best for breakfest?... coffee? tea? milk? coke?...
same sort of question as you can guess... one I have found FOR ME... and have
treid them all and then some is registry mechanic... but aint free... but is
worht the price .... here is a link for you to check it out....

 http://www.winguides.com/regmech/

but of course,now this is my opinion... and as the saying goes about
opinions... am sure you know what that is.... just have to find the one you
like and
feel is best for you... for me.. it has found more than any other reg cleaner
around.... but.... it is SLOW!!!! no speed demon as it goes thru everything..
and if more than one drive.. well.. sit back and have a coke or beer or coffee
or tea or whatever..... as it does take the time... but it is complete and
fixes the probelsm for you.... makes it easier...... but is my opinion as I say

chuck..in ok