[triadtechtalk] Re: Which Reg Cleaner

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:42:40 -0600

Thanks A, I am trying the trial version but it does not do much without paying.  Jv16 "pay Version" looks good also, but since I have the free version I do not see that the paid version is that much better.

Jim Moss

Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan. VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx