[TN-Bird] Upcoming NTOS Field Trip

  • From: "Chloe Walker" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chloebelle119@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:50:52 +0000 (UTC)

If you haven't been able to attend any of the NTOS-sponsored Wednesday Radnor
Walks this spring, then consider joining us this Saturday, May 16, for a field
trip at Radnor Lake State Natural Area led by Chris Sloan. The group will be
meeting at 7:00 AM in the west parking lot (the Visitors Center parking lot -
1160 Otter Creek Road, Nashville, TN 37220). From here, we'll take the Lake
Trail, looking and listening for various migrant species, including several
vireos, thrushes, a host of warblers, and much more. If we're lucky, we may
even hear a Mourning Warbler or a Connecticut Warbler, as both typically arrive
later in the season. This outing will last the morning, so bring snacks and
drinks as needed. Please note that the Visitors Center is closed, including the
restrooms, for remodeling at this time. Finally, since the weather doesn't look
too promising, any cancellations will be posted on Friday evening if needed.
All are welcomed to participate!
Chloe WalkerMurfreesboro, TNwww.chloesbirdingblog.blogspot.com