[TN-Bird] Upcoming NTOS Field Trip

  • From: Chloe Walker <chloebelle119@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello TN-birders!

This Saturday, October 26, the NTOS will be making a field trip to Bells Bend
Park. All are welcome! We will meet at 7:30 A.M. in the Bells Bend Outdoor
Center parking lot. We will be walking on various grassy trails in search of
sparrows, wrens, warblers, etc.  Please dress according to the weather as it
might get chilly, and you may even want to bring an extra pair of socks or
shoes since the grass will probably be wet. The outing will most likely last
'til noon, so feel free to bring snacks and drinks.

Directions to Bells Bend Park:
From I-40 (towards Memphis) take the exit right onto Briley Parkway. After
approximately 4 miles take exit 24 to Ashland City. Turn left onto Ashland City
Parkway. After approximately 2 miles turn left onto Old Hickory Blvd. Continue
until you reach the sign "Bells Bend Outdoor Center" on your right.

I hope you will join us.

Chloe Walker
NTOS Field Trip Coordinator
Murfreesboro, TN