[TN-Bird] Upcoming NTOS Field Trip

  • From: Chloe Walker <chloebelle119@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 06:50:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

This Saturday, March 29, Nashville birder Ed Schneider will be leading a field
trip to Beaman Park in west Nashville. We will be meeting in the parking lot on
Little Marrowbone Road at 7:30 A.M., then walk to the creek to look for
Lousiana Waterthrushes, stopping along the way to look for other early migrants
as well. The outing will only last the morning. Please bring bug spray in case
there are any mosquitos on the trail.
Just a note, Beaman Park will be having various hikes and presentations later
on the same day, and you are welcome to stay for those.
For directions and more information about Beaman Park, click here.
Finally, the weather forecast for Saturday could potentially be rainy. If for
any reason we need to cancel the trip, the cancellation will be posted on
TN-bird by 6:00 A.M.

*** Get it on your calendars! The next NTOS field trip will be at Long Hunter
State Park on April 19 at 7:00 A.M.

Chloe Walker
Murfreesboro, TN
( http://www.betterbirdhabitats.blogspot.com/ )