[THIN] Re: Windows 2003 SP1

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:05:22 -0500

Repair Metaframe instead of reinstalling it.  I have had no problems with
SP1 and PS4 as long as you load the hotfixes for both.  This is the same
scenario that WinXP SP2 was in.  If your applications do not support the new
security model of course they will break.  I've actually been imporessed
that vendors seem to have responded fairly quickly in getting their apps to
work with SP1.

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com