[THIN] Re: Windows 2003 SP1

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:59:52 -0500

In a perfect world, every IT department might have the resources to
clean install all their servers for service packs upgrade, but I'd guess
that's well under 25% of IT departments, if not even far less then that.
I've found that almost every problem caused by a service pack upgrade
could be fixed with no negative effects of using said fix.   That's why
I let everyone else early adopt on service pack updates (and hotfixes
for that matter).